The classic Cucumber Cooler is an alcoholic drink but you can make it NA by omitting the vodka or gin.
- 1 can (8.4oz) JONI Blanc
- 1oz vodka or gin
- 2 oz cucumber juice (see recipe below)
- Add the vodka (or gin) and cucumber juice to a tall glass filled with ice
- Top up with JONI Blanc and stir
- Garnish with a cucumber wheel and sprig of mint (if you have) and enjoy
- 2 large cucumbers
- 8oz water
- Peel and roughly cube the cucumbers and add to a blender with the water and herbs and blend until smooth
Using cheesecloth, a nut milk bag, or fine wire mesh strainer, strain the cucumber juice through into a bowl and then transfer to an airtight bottle. Can be kept in the fridge for up to 2 days. Enjoy over ice, mixed with JONI Blanc (alone or with an additional splash of vodka, gin, or tequila).